Dear Residents and Families,
I hope this letter finds you well. We are excited to announce that we have received clarification from the Health and Human Services on their new visitation guidelines for our Assisted Living and Memory Care. Visitation will begin once the facility has you’re signed essential caregiver agreement and you’re negative COVID test has been presented to the facility. We can continue these visitations as long as our community remains COVID free.
To accommodate everyone and safely allow visitations, we are asking you to observe the following state and community guidelines:
- Each resident must determine two primary essential visitors. These visitors cannot be rotated out between family members or friends.
- Each resident will be allowed one visitor at a time.
- Visitors must be screened at the front desk and be guided to the closest entrance to their loved one’s visitation area.
- Visitation will be prohibited in common areas.
- The essential visitors must have a negative COVID screening within 14 days of their first scheduled visit. A copy of the negative test must be provided to the community. Antibody test do not meet the requirement.
- All visitations must be scheduled through the front desk receptionist as we are only allowed a certain number of guest at a time. We will not be able to accommodate walk-in visitations.
- Essential visitors must provide their own masks and the masks must always be worn while in the facility.
- Visitors must undergo a documented in-service on PPE, handwashing, and infection control.
- Other visitors may still visit with their loved ones at our window speaker station by appointment.
- Please limit your visit to one hour (60 minutes).
- Visitation hours are from Monday- Friday from 9am – 6:45pm and Saturday and Sunday from 9am – 6:45pm.
Thank you for your cooperation with these guidelines as we begin to return to normalcy.
Please feel free to call us directly at 979-849-8221